Stay Stoked - Video Challenge
7th April 2020 Club News
STAY STOKED – VIDEO CHALLENGE
EDIT YOUR BEST SURF CLIP
FCS 2 Tri Fin Set & Surf session with your mates captured by Derek Fryer Photography.
Surfphyiso mobility, strength assesment and workout plan.
GBC merchandise package.
- Open to everyone throughout NZ.
- Footage must have been taken pre lockdown 25th March.
- Entries close Wednesday, 23rd April.
- Share your video on Instagram with #gbcstaystoked and tag @gisborne_boardriders
- 60 seconds max.
- If you haven’t got Instagram, send us an e-mail with a link to your video or share on Facebook and tag Gisborne Boardriders.
- 25% Surfing
- 25% Audio
- 25% Editing and Creativity
- 25% Steady Camera
General rules and guidelines
- Maximum 3 submissions per person.
- Please ensure permissions sought for footage and music.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the general rules and guidelines.
- The Promoters reserve the right to store electronically any videos sent in and to use the videos free of charge in any of its online publications. Editors retain the copyright to their videos.
- Videos must be the property of the entrant and must be of reasonable quality.
- Video competition runs from 7th April to 23rd April.
- Winnners will be selected by Royster Productions.
- The winners will be notified by email or social media. Inability to contact the winner within fourteen days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
- The prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfill due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
- The Promoter is Gisborne Boardriders Club Inc., Level One, 74 Grey Street, Gisborne 4010.